This converter sucks ass - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

This converter sucks ass

Support for the VST To RTAS Adapter

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

bhendricks11

This converter sucks ass

Postby bhendricks11 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:11 am

I can't convert a single vst to rsat and have it effectively usable in Pro Tools 10.4. I paid for this thing and it does nothing. Furthermore, the product support is abysmal. I live in the U.S. and this product is made in England so the support is ridiculous. I installed the converter 20 days ago and I still can't make it work. Shockingly, with a brand new system and a Tetrocyte of memory and an 8 ghz memory processor. When you buy something, you want it to work. Not 1 single vst to rsat works. Not 1! Then their talking about some jibberish to do with plug ins 4.23 or something stupid like that. Don't give me that. I don't know shit about that. This converter should convert everything! You can't get rich off of unsuspecting people who aren't as technically savvy as you are. Don't buy this shit without doing thorough research. People don't even come and post on these forums to help you out......... So serious!

Return to “VST To RTAS Adapter”