If the computer on which you want to use BFD3 is not connected to the internet, it is possible to use a separate internet-connected computer to authorize.
Deactivate the checkbox, by clicking it, for any product that you do not wish to authorize at this time. This is more applicable if multiple FXpansion products are installed on your system.
5. If you are authorizing multiple products and cannot locate the serial for any product(s) at this time, click the Skip button to avoid authorizing the product(s) until later. Otherwise, enter the serial for each product and click Next.
A single AuthRequest file is created for all products that were not skipped in the previous step. You can either leave License Manager running at this point or quit if you need to shut down your machine until later - whichever is more convenient.
7. Copy this folder to a USB flash drive or use some other means to transfer it to a computer with an internet connection.
8. Open the copied folder on the internet-enabled computer. As well as the AuthRequest file, the folder also contains a link to the authorization page on our website - double click the .url or .webloc file - or manually point your browser to:
10. After logging in successfully, click the Browse button. Navigate to and select the .AuthRequest file in the file browser that appears.
A single .Auth file is generated for all products that you wished to authorize.
12. Copy this .Auth file back to the original computer on which the .AuthRequest file was generated using a USB drive or other suitable method.
15. You are now prompted for the Authorization file generated in step 11.
Browse to the .Auth file that you copied over from the internet-enabled computer and select it.
The authorization is now complete and you are now ready to use BFD3.