Special discounts for students, educators and academic administrators: save up to 30% on FXpansion products.
Are you a student interested in using FXpansion's award-winning software instruments and effects for learning? Or are you a teacher, lecturer, professor or administrator interested in integrating our software into your curriculum?
FXpansion believes strongly in supporting students and educators. If you're currently either studying or employed at a school or university, we offer educational discounts on our main instruments and applications (but not on upgrades or add-on products)
To receive details of our educational discounts, you'll need to get in touch with our team and show proof of your educational status.
Educational discount eligibility
You are eligible for an educational discount if you are:
- A student currently enrolled in full-time educational studies in any field
- A student in a part-time program in any field that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more.
- Employed either full- or part-time as an education/academic professional or administrator at a school or university in any field. Part-time and private staff must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify.
Claiming an educational discount
- First, please make sure you are eligible, as per the above criteria.
- Contact us using the form below - we will then send you instructions on how to provide us with proof of eligibility.
- Upon verifying your eligibility, we'll send you your special pricing and links for purchasing.
- We can not retroactively apply a student discount to a purchase that has already been completed.
Site licensing is also available on request.
After purchase, the software can be downloaded (or, in the case of boxed products, physically delivered to you) and then installed/authorized as normal. Please note, the contact form below is for information about our products or company.
FXpansion Support is now part of ROLI Support - Please head to support.roli.com to apply for the educational discount